Monday, January 12, 2009

Articulate

I love articulate lryics formed by minds of intellect.

Motion City Soundtrack


i also love this- Hold Me Down. the metaphors.

You're the echoes of my everything,
You're the emptiness the whole world sings at night.
You're the laziness of afternoon,
You're the reason why I burst and why I bloomed..
You're the leaky sink of sentiment,
You're the failed attempts I never could forget.
You're the metaphors I can't create to comprehend this curse that I call love..
How will I break the news to you?



Then Lisa Mitchels similies - incomplete lullaby.

I just think its cute

Like a turning head
Like a second look
Like a burning leaf of an open book

Like a pounding sea
Like a messy crime
When your eyes first met with mine

Like a broken word
Like a tragic smile
Like a thousand steps or a single mile

Like a lonely chance
Like a savage glow
When you turned and said hello

1 comment:

  1. cute lyrics. :)
    i diggs.

    ugh. curse the lack of reply system!

    ablenona: (ahb-lee-no-nah) The scientific term for when you internally squeal due to good music. :)

    ReplyDelete