Wednesday, January 7, 2009

choke

I rarely drink soft drinks.
So i went downstairs to drink sprite, because i felt like it.
I poured some sprite- straight from the bottle.
I drank half of it, then i realised OMG THIS IS MIXED WITH ALCOHOL.
I am not ignorant enough to not know what alcohol tastes like,
during christmas eve- every damn eve (new years eve too) i had it shoved up my nose. By my parents, ahaha they're not drunkards but they do enjoy wine once in an eve. So i choked (clutching my throat) and felt slight tipsy after drinking it.
But how ironic that the time i felt like drinking something fizzy it happens to be half an achoholic beverage.
I would really like to know who mixed sprite with alchohol.





Here are a couple of tips.
- prior to painting nails bilberry purple make sure there is nail polish remover to remove it- as the mere sight of it is intolerable.

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you write. :)
    Good advice, I'll keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bilberry sounds intolerable.
    :\

    But hahahaha.
    I wish there was a better reply system on this site!
    we'll totally make a club. Teenagers Who Find Learning To be Brilliant. TWFLB. Does Be count in an acronym?
    my sister's not always psycho... but when you get her going: OH GOD.

    ReplyDelete