Tuesday, January 13, 2009

How you know that you're a too damn attached to the incoming mail.

i was sitting on the kitchen bench top eating my cereal, try it sometime, cereal tastes much better. Yes, anyways whilst i was sitting on the kitchen bench top, eating cereal and looking at the calander and counting down the amount of days till certain dates and also looking outside (i am a multi multi multi tasker!) i saw the mail man on his motorbike. But instead of shoving mail in the mail box he came to the door! So i watched him shove a large envelope through the gap in screen door, i got very excited, thinking- these are my tickets, the much anticipated tickets.


So i jumped off (i don't know where i put my cereal- because it was gone when i came back, which makes me wonder whether i was eating cereal in the first place) and opened the screen door. The mail man had his back to me, and so when i opened the screen door he totally FREAKED, he was like "Guhhh"- like you know how guys scream, i can imitate it using my vocal chords but sadly i cannot onomatepia it ( i should learn to spell that word and also chuwawa) . Anyways i was being all casual "good morning" he gave me a blank look and zoomed away. Fineage i thought, you're not very welcoming of enthusiastic door openning.



Turns out the envelope did not contain my tickets, it wasn't even for me.



Now i am currently basking in my ticketless state.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy the way you write very much.
    I especially like how your cereal disappears.

    ReplyDelete