Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ninteen Stars

I don't have anything interesting to say.
The weather sucks, the weather was brilliant when i was at work- and the whole day i stood there anticipating my release only to realise that when i stepped out the door there were storm clouds and rain was imminent.
Work wasn't too bad, its just so physically draining.. my legs hurt from standing up. I had a sundae on my break, i should cut back the ice cream intake....but i love icream too much.
I watched Smart People last night, i thought it was funny, very funny. I don't want to say humurous cos thats a gay word and i can't even spell it right.
I was supposed to watch the INAUGURATION, you know witness history, but i fell asleep to the music of Ben Lee. I woke up at 8 am and turned on the TV- and the parade thing was still going on, so that was good enough for me. I can always youtube the rest. The new leader of the free world i think he's brilliant, and thats an understatement. But i'm just a tadd worried- taking the presidency with a massive defecit- but YES WE CAN! that statement alone can douse doubts into non existence.
I was watching Letterman the otherday and all Bush's mistakes, it made me laugh out loud but i was a tad sorry for the guy.... Not sure if he deserves sympathy... i read TIME magazine and i think Jo Klien ( he's my favourite writer for TIME) was outlining all the things Bush has succeeded in doing and failed in doing..... and yeah you can only imagine which one outweighed the other. But whatever its all over now....



Well this blog has probably induced a million yawns if not it has at its best acted as a sedative for sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I need to get a job as well. I might try to work at Blockbuster. Working at an ice cream place sounds amazing, but I agree any work can be tiring. Is it summer for you (i.e. no school)? If not, I don't know how you can manage school and work at the same time.

    If that's the same "Smart People" with Dennis Quaid and the chick from Juno, I didn't really like it. Was sort of slow and depressing. My mood definitely decreased after watching it.

    The Inauguration was pretty great. The only fumble was when John Roberts (Chief Justice of U.S. Supreme Court) read the wrong words to Obama while he was taking his oath. Otherwise, there were some good speeches and musical stuff. And yeah, Bush is a loser, ha. Can't wait to see what Obama achieves in office.

    p.s. you didn't put me to sleep! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh, the same thing happened
    I was in Parra, happily shopping around and walked outside into the heat, i couldn't breathe. It was too suffocating, then while driving around in the car it started to rain. It rained out of nowhere :(

    You had a sundae and i had Bailey's icecream, Yum Baileys. My legs will hurt a whole lot this evening, i will be standing for 5.5 hours so don't worry, i know how you feeel Bevvvieee.
    Schools coming up.

    Sifff yawn, you're awesome.

    ReplyDelete