Wednesday, February 25, 2009

don't ever forget all the sleepless nights.

oh my.
i think i'll have to cut down on internet usage and blog time expenditure.
-laughs out loud-
because:
i have assignments.
yeah thats about it. most of my free time is spent writing blogs and sleeping on my chemistry text book. Ahaha it happened today, i was reading it on the floor and i just had a power nap.
i don't watch tv anymore. like in the morning i watch Sunrise- just to catch up with the world.
Sadface.

I would just like to express my desire to be in a band:
It seems so cool, right?
touring the world, doing what you love-
sigh i wish i was a musician.
i could be like a gal drummer or something.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I have this dream to be in a band. I'm trying to learn guitar but it is a lot harder then I though :(

    ReplyDelete