Saturday, February 14, 2009

swing swing from the tangles of....

here are interesting facts about me:

- When i sleep with socks on i always wake up with one pair missing, which 90% of the time will be found under my pillow, for reasons currently unknown and unclear
- i can't sleep in a feotal position.
- i sing along to british indie with an accent.
- i draw rainbows using a protractor.
- i have a gaskarth-esque beanie which will be worn everyday during winter :)
- i am in love with all things Harry Potter
- i'd do anything albeit the gross and totally unecessary to go to an all time low concert
- I love to read!
- i'm trying to get my room to become a life's library like Alaska Young
- also i allude to things that you probably wouldn't get
- when i write blog posts the titles are parts of songs i'm currently listening to.
- I adore my ZY jeans.
- i have a dog that can't bark.
- i have one dimple. actually i have two but i have to smile like a half crazed maniac for the second to be visible.
- my writing style is dependent on the pen i'm using. My favourite one's are the thin pointed one's that are like a dollar for twelve from COLES!
- i'm heaps organised.
- my favourite magazines are TIME and ALTERNATIVE PRESS
- i was born in the Philippines.

3 comments:

  1. YOU WERE BORIN IN THE PHILLIPINES? NOWAY! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG AWESOME
    i feel like i know beverly more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy shit you were born in the Philippines! That is so cool!! Can you speak Tagalog? You probably get that question a lot.

    ReplyDelete