Saturday, March 28, 2009

a girl brushed red, living in black and white: has a reason to believe !

Very contradictory, i know.
It's me, thrown in a blender of self doubt and belief.
I am suddenly so wanted.
But never mind that.
It's too emo-esque for me.
I wish i could be Girl Of The Year.


I spent the day at Alicia's house. We were supposed to go bike riding but i didn't get to bring my bike because my big sister took the 4wd to work. I was seriously considering bike riding the whole way, but since it was 8 am i was afraid of crashing my bike (microslips!microsleeps!).
We ended up just walking around, making a suprise thing-which i fear exposing so i shan't say, eating food and doing math/religion!

It was heaps fun, haven't been out lately, i'm usually cooped up in a room doing assignments and homework. Totally sucks, but there's no other way around it.
I haven't updated my facebook or twitter status in years.
And i've been so behind in news. I seriously don't watch tv.
I watched Saturday Disney this morning, i forgot how entertaining tv was.





i've got forever on the tip of my tongue-

No comments:

Post a Comment