Thursday, March 12, 2009

hold my breath wait for your reaction.

I'm really observant.
When i'm at work, i people watch!
But not in a stalker-esque manner!
I simply observe.
Its fun.

Anyways what i'm getting to, is that today was funny.
I laughed a lot!
I laughed at Gyndee when we were english.
I'm bad at telling funny stories, so i won't tell the story. She had the funniest reaction.
I laughed like five times because i kept thinking of it,
Then i laughed at Alicia's expression to something Peter had said.
But i can't remember what he said, but it was like not the right expression! made me laugh!
Sometimes i'm like that.
I came out of modern history. and i was walking past the guy who Alicia and i have a slight crush on. And i was like is that him?...hmm so i was just staring while i was walking! then Alicia was like "BEV! i can see you!" aahaha and cwiz was like "What a stoner!"
Caught in the act! but i was just seeing if it was him! Really, i was!


I've been doodling a lot, i draw a lot of flowers, owing to the fact, that it is probably the only thing i can draw half decently, or perhaps draw at all!
I drew like those cartoons on the corner, and when you flip them it changes. I don't know what they're called. But i drew a flower losing petals! one by one!
AAHAHA then i drew a beach thing, and Gyndee is like, What is that meant to be?
Its a beach duhhh.. but it didn't look anything like one!
So i plan to scan these drawings.
And post them here : )
When i find the time.
I did like two hours of chemistry just then.
Hurts my brain.
NOVAK QUICK QUIZ tomorrow!

better get some sleep!
1 minute past my bedtime,
edit: 6 minutes now.

1 comment:

  1. doodling is good!
    as is observing
    two of my favorite things

    im very pro-gay. :)
    hahaha especially this past year
    also, I dont have time for reading either
    but i try and MAKE time
    therefore I stay up until one every night.

    it sucks when I dont have a good book to read
    then I go to bed early. haha :(

    ReplyDelete