Wednesday, March 25, 2009

T.S Elliot was emo, and my previous post was, unintentionally

ahaha my lost post was accidental! i had no acces to a computer so i was using my big sister's i-touch and i was on blogger, but the text box only came up for the title and not for the body. And i accidently pressed publish, and i was like ..ohh screw it.
So yeah! i am not sad or anything! Thanks for being concerned Erica.
i've realised that some of my blogs are kind of sad...
but not to worry! blogging is part of the process.
and i've also realised (sad realisation #1.) that i need to blog.
everything's been so chaotic, so much homework and assesments. I have three next week. A math exam, extension english essay and two essays for Religion.

Extension english essay must be memorised and written by tuesday, and i haven't started so i'm starting as soon as i finish this blog, and i'll hopefully get it done by friday. Friday is a pupil free day so i'll be at home studying for math and hopefully finishing Religion. - which i have not started.


oh how depressing, i planned my week.
at least i'm going bike riding with alicia on saturday.
and then work on sunday,


my life
yawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment