Monday, March 30, 2009

vitamin c tablets!

Thank you cwiz miester! (i don't know if thats how you spell it, as i have not encountered a bottle of jaeger miester ever.)
Thank you! because now i know what it is those orange mints remind me of.
We were in chemistry and i was eating my mints (Lab Rule No.#3 Broken!) , and i offered cwizzy some.
This was the conversation.

Me: Tastes like childhood.
Cwiz: thinks
20 seconds later
Cwiz: VITAMIN C TABLETS!
Me: Sad realisation.

It totally is! When i was in year 3, i use to have to take vitamins, i'm not sure if they're vitamin c tablets, but they were in the shape of koala bears, and i used to hate taking them, but my mum always made me. Cwiz also had to eat those koala bear vitamins. I think we were in year 5 and we still had to take them.
Aaaahaha freaking vitamin kids.

Well yes.
I'm still addicted to the mints.
What can you do, really.
If you're hooked you're hooked for life.



I made coffee for my big sister yesterday, and that way she'd drop me off to work.
Turns out she totally got sick from it! ahahahaa she has a stomach bug apparently.

Whats with corn in a cup.
I was at Westfields just then, and they are selling corn in a cup.
Freaking weird.
Ahaha and we went to Big W as well, these pens were advertised as "Managers Special $1.87" and when i scanned them, it totally said $2.28.
This is the funny part.
My sister took the tag, and when we were going to pay for it, she told the lady, and the lady gave it to us for $1.87.

Big Sister: Looks at me. What!? it's not about the money, its about the pride.
Me: LMAO
Me: Its a matter of 30 cents.

Guess i must now. Study for Mathematics Exam, tomorrow.
Extension English Essay.
The sad part is, T.S Elliot however emo he was, had a pretty spot on perception of humanity.

Oh also, i got my invite to the University of Sydney Awards Ceremony.
I'm excited, because i got this award last year back in year 10, For academic excellence, and i got this rad award, where i get like a book voucher thing, and i'm excited at the prospect of getting a crap load of books and just reading it for a whole week.
The pro's to being a good gal at school :)

And i got my All Time Low tickets :)

2 comments:

  1. I thought those tablets tasted nice
    i loved taking them LOLOL
    :]
    WOOOH CWIZMEISTERRR

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol
    i love all things citrus! :)
    im a vitamin kid, too, though


    congrats on the invite

    and you lucky butt
    my cousin would die if she got all time low tickets. haha :)


    oh, and not to be creepy, but...
    did you and cwizz know each other your whole life or something? haha

    ReplyDelete