Thursday, March 5, 2009

where do the ducks at central park go during the winter?

It's sunny!
Sunny weather makes me happy. Today is perfect sunny. Not a cloud in the sky. Excuse the cliche expression.
I would love to bike ride, however with the amount of homework, study and assignments i have, this bike ride will remain a desire.
I miss the summer holidays. I would bike ride every afternoon. Wake up at 7 am and go for a jog with Gyndee, Charisse and Cwiz.
I didn't even have to think of school.

I had a math test today.
I think i did pretty okay : )

I wish i was a genius and could understand everything mr chemistry teacher would say without being confused.
I had a sad realisation today. Thursday Week B is perfectly structured.

Period 1: Mathematics
Period 2: Mathematics

Period 3: Chemistry
Period 4: Biology

Period 5: Extension English
Period 6: Advanced English

I freaking got an extension english assignment. 1000 words on how T.S. Elliot represents his perceptions of humanity and attempts to transform his readers perception of their world in The Wasteland.
1000 words, to be written in class on the 31st of March.

Let me write out my assesments

Monday 09 March: Biology
Tuesday 24 March: Modern History
Tuesday 31 March: Extension English
Tuesday 31 March: Mathematics. ( i haven't got this yet- but i checked the assesment calender, so it won't be long till i recieve the notification)


Okay so maybe i should start Biology+Modern History.

No comments:

Post a Comment