Friday, May 1, 2009

the middle

Yesterday:

University of Sydney:


Ceremony was in a hogwarts-esque building.

Girl sitting next to me was named Emma Watson. "No Hermione crack jokes please!"

All the boys were nate archibald-esque, albeit the asian boys.

I made friends with a girl named Anastasia, we were mocking all the high class kids,
who had blazers with their extra cirricular actvities embroidered onto them. It was just like woah, aren't they something! (I inadvertently/ ahem not really obscured my school emblem with my tag-a. because no one had heard of my school b. it's a class c school compared to everyone else's! c. thus i shan't draw attention to myself, in such a hobbo state. bahahahaha! )

I could hear snippets of conversations, and everyone was just talking about
school. "Oh yes, Absolute Values..." "No i find english easier.." Funny that.

It was apparent that the University were handpiciking students . ( Count on the amount of times the vice chancellor guy said "i hope all of you attend this university!" comes to a grand total of 158522222!)

I thought it was pretty cool though, i really want to go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment