Monday, May 25, 2009

someone please explain why people like to live in emotional bubbles.

What do you do when everyone is so deeply unhappy?
There has been much screaming and yelling, all conversations revolve around problems or potential problems.
Everyone wants to run away, no one wants to stay.
Let's all jump out the window.
No let's not,
because that would mean dying.
No one wants that.
What do people want?
No problems.
I am so frustrated that i've joined in, screaming was never this fun, yelling never so raw.
I am angry for many reasons.
No one really cares.
But each time i come up with a million bitter things to say.
I swear a lot in my head, but the words are never uttured.

2 comments:

  1. I do that, too... cept i blog about it and look like a whiny little girl.

    honestly, everything I post are things id never say aloud (well, all my angry/angsty posts at least)

    so I feel you.
    feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think everyone needs a place to let loose and just cry/yell/etc~

    ReplyDelete