Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Exams are over!

I had my last exam today, which happened to be Modern History!
I'm hoping that i did not screw up even though i felt crappy afterward, but whatever.
I still need to make a post about All Time Low, but owing to the fact that i have virus on both my computers...and i can't risk sticking in my USB- which happens to contain those sacred videos and photos...it won't be any time soon. Photo blog! goddamn it!
I think i might also upload a video, but first i have to get techy and learn how to do that. Help is much appreciated.
Any who, i think i laughed a little too much inside today.
1. I saw a couple jogging...well actually it looked like they were running for their lives. Like painful jogging.
2. I had a mango smoothie while i waited for the bus to come, and i was really stupid, because it was freaking freezing. It was like 10 degrees Celsius.

I must:
1. Get a pair of gloves.
2. Pick up my last book order @ Dymocks tomorrow.
3. Go to the library by my lonesome.
4. Organise a trip to the state library, which will incidentally knock of must 5. Hopefully Thursday!
5. Start my english, extension english and modern history assignments.
6. Get my priorities in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment