Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sundays are always spent at work,
today's realisations:
I'm great at lying (HA! Lied to Daniel & my manager- but seriously i needed to buy MAX & PK and i were a bit bored with the happenings, so joking around adds spice)
I'm sneaky, see above
I have many many ideas.
I don't say goodbye to customers like a trainee: Thankyouhaveagreatedayseeyoulater hahaha i'm kind of out of breath,
Fillet! NOT Filley DOUCHEBAGS- My big sister picked me up from work and we wanted to eat McDonalds so we were at the drive thru & i said i wanted a fillet-o-fish meal & she was like do i say filley or fillet? LOL it's FILLET right? I'm so confused.

& this..

He is full of contradictions, & i don't know why every Sunday i feel so confused.
Stop smiling at me, making jokes & thinking you don't know. Today was pretty screwed up, he manages to make me feel hopeful and unhopeful- oh i can't explain what i'm going through.
I want to wait, is that stupid?
I know he's not an idea.


Watching Gilmore Girl reruns,
my bestfriend is supplying me with black nail polish & i shall apply some AND mourn for our generation-bahahaha kidding i'm no Sam Madison.
I'm just gonna wear black

No comments:

Post a Comment