Monday, June 1, 2009

Title-less posts are signs of confined creativity.

I don't think there is a soundtrack to my day. I just like songs that make you bounce when you walk.
Or sometimes when you're listening to music and you stare out the window and you feel like this song holistically encompasses the luminesence of the streetlights, the lone walker with a dog tugging at its leash, the air full of bitterness and the clouds hiding the truth but only so shabbily.
There's a transluence that only comes with wisps.


I would like to whisper something.
And maybe i would like people to listen.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you are talking about here. When I'm on the bus listening to songs and I just look out of the window and go, "wow this song fits what is happening outside perfectly" Such a great feeling.

    PS Get a post up about all time low! Other than it being "FREAKING CRAZYYYY"

    ReplyDelete