Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Goodbye

Goodbye exams. Goodbye year 11. Goodbye my many obsessions. Goodbye Ben.

Ben is leaving. He quit.
We're trying to organize a surprise party for him.
Danielle is bringing Taylor Swift's album, so we can piss him off for the last time ever. You Belong With Me will be on repeat on Sunday.
Danielle and I are quiting soon. Hahah we decided that we'd study for math together for HSC year, and the time has come.
Ahh I will sure miss these days.

Other news Alicia and I are going to Newtown on Friday.

Exams are over.
YEAR 11 FREAKING over.

When i enter the school gates via the school bus driven by my bespectacled, kerb ignoring bus driver i will be in year 12.
Tucker says i have an omnious way of phrasing things, and it makes him shit bricks.
Ha
Ha
Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment