Sunday, September 13, 2009

I dislike Short Stack. Tis the age of the understatement though.


Caption: I have cleavage


So cassie brought DOLLY to work, & Ben and I were doing the quizzes.
And we were able to determine that:
a. I am not fashion conscious. (I apologise for not knowing what Coco Chanel looks like)
b. Ben is accidentally bitchy. (he had all boxes ticked)
c. SHORT STACK is the best. (cough, cough, choke....I'm dead)
d. Oh yes, the freaking twilight obsession has not died down.
e. Teeny girls are still anticipating the NLO.
f. Oh sorry, get with it. NLO stands for 'next literary obsession'

YES, in case you didn't know TWILIGHT is 'literature'

Quote of the Day: (BEN) Which one's Andy! seriously I know his dad...err okay i don't know his dad but I have his dad on myspace! His about me section says, 'hey i'm Andy's dad'
*cough* fag.

Ben is my manager, he made me make a sign.








The black smileys were unsolicited.












Also, my shift today was unsolicited. PK messaged me at 8.30am, telling me to come to work at 10pm, and i semi raged it when he called later, so he gave the phone to Ben. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment