Tuesday, September 8, 2009

open your heart to the bliss

It's 1.42 am, approx.
I don't feel sleepy, but I should.
The only reason I'm online is because I felt compelled to blog.
I've listened to two beautiful songs in a row, and it makes me not want to sleep.

Thing's that are rendering sleep superfluous at the present moment:


I'm worried that at the rate things are going, next term I will be completely devoid of a personality, I don't want to be overly consumed in my studies, but I do want to achieve a 98.55 ATAR.
I want to go to the University Of Sydney,

And another thing,
A beautiful truth: people are people & sometimes the one person you believed to be perfect, is not. As an outsider it's so easy to convince yourself that your judgment is correct and that nothing could be done to change it.
And when you opinion is changed, you change as a person.

I do hope he realises.


---

My study table/ space






  • ATAR Cut Off for USYD
  • University booklets
  • Media & Communications brochure for the University of Sydney.
  • Collage of quotes ( from Napolean Bonaparte to JK Rowling)
  • A plethora of post its!

It's 2 am now,
My thoughts are empty.
Perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment