Saturday, October 3, 2009

Perhaps I do like tulips and my eggs sunny side up

It looks like it'll rain today, but it doesn't bother me.
Last night it was raining, and I could hear the rain fall on the gutter. Each individual droplet went tap tap tap. And then sometimes I could hear the heavy downpour, there were intervals of drizzle and then hurricane-esque weather (I am exaggerating )
It was really soothing, and it was perfect for reading. So I stopped watching 30 Rock, even though I could not stop laughing.

So I was reading The Time Traveler's Wife because I hadn't read it before. And the book mark, which was a docket of some sort told me I had stopped reading around the month of April on a page not too far from the start. I feel like this book will make me cry, it's a love story that kind of provokes within an ominous nostalgia. It doesn't belong to you, but it feels universal.
I guess we all have those moments and feel how Henry feels when he's immersed in the blue of the papilio ulysses.


Help I'm Alive- Metric.


Come take my pulse, the pace is on a runaway train.




No comments:

Post a Comment