Friday, October 2, 2009

Snogging.

hahaha i love British films because i get drawn in by their 'accents'. Alicia came over today.
We watched Get Smart- because no matter how many times I watch it I always manage to laugh at the funny bits- which is pretty much the entire running time. And we also watched Angus, Thongs & Perfect Snogging, I warned Alicia it was retarded. But she still wanted to see it.
We swooned every time Aaron Johnson appeared and cringed at the desperate things Georgia did. Oh funny funny. I don't blame her though. He's like jfyutryrrjd.
Gah, I shouldn't do that.
I really shouldn't
I won't do it.
Hahaha at least not boys that exist within the realm of reality. I've reached new levels of stupidity lately, but it's taught me a lot.
All I can do is make what John Green said, stick to my brain "What a treacherous thing to believe, that a person is more than a person" It's probably wrong, i'm not very spot on with my quotes, unless it's Napoleon or Claudia Black. Hahaha
But yes. Never go thinking someone is perfect.

Anywho.....
I have Sheena Is A Punk Rocker in my head. It's stabbing at my head, and i will give in and play the song after i finish blogging. Damn, I'd also have to call work and see what time I'm working. I've been putting it off, and I'm thinking the two miss calls I've just received are from work.

My life has been pretty boring of late.
I try to make towers out of my favorite books. And the fact that I actually took pictures proves that I was extremely bored.

It's just a small stack of books, If i had put more it would have toppled over.
I guess the next challenge it to make one big entire tower.







btw, i am anti twlight. The excessive pages in the book came in handy for making this tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment