Wednesday, December 24, 2008

All Time High :)

All Time Low is on the cover of Alternative Press! Yet Again...

After hitting up their myspace and making this awesome discovery i literally screamed. It was a good thing i was persistent and patient with my capped internet or else i would've never known...well for a while.

So this calls for celebration i guess?

Poppin' Champagne!

So long as i don't hear them on the radio...and every other girl wants a piece of Alex Gaskarth meat!


Seriously. Ahahaha.....

Mainstream sucks but i think i'll always love them. I think!

Definitely getting the copy which comes out in The US of A on January 6 2009...which translates to $15 at Borders sometime January or early February or $7.95 at my news agency in late February. Sometimes it sucks not to live there. For example $10 tickets to indie concerts.


I think i'm really into math and magazines...to paraphrase Motion City Soundtrack's- Make Out Kids.


So i'm going to post a lovely photo of All Time Low....but i'm still waiting for their myspace page to load. Its full of multimedia that takes forever and eternity to load. But its sa'll good......


I'm still anticipating my soundwave tickets...which i presume will come when i turn 16! Dec 30 was the expected insertion of soundwave tickets into the mailbox by the mailman- LOL!. Good present...except i bought my tickets November 1 and they predicted 28 business days for it to be safe in my hands....and since Nov 1 i've been checking the mailbox and anticipating the mailmans arrival- well from the 26th when school ended. I walk out of the house in my pj's, to see if they've arrived early and now i think the mailman has memorised my pj wearing pattern.



I just heaved a deep sigh. For some inexplicable reason.







I had a dream my parents wanted to go Andre Reui's concert, i can't even spell his name right. The tickets were $395 and that was on sale. All i know is that he's a violinist and those damn television ads are getting to me :(


I must finish the Lord of The Rings Trilogy soon.....i liked this quote "All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost" - Gandalf.


So Here it is...


Drum roll...























Front cover...i anticipate a glossy REAL version. I hear AP subscriptions in America are $12 a month. sucks.






















Classy pose. Pretty rad for golfers.

2 comments:

  1. You know I accidently followed rosalines blog cause when i was on ur accnt fixing ur stuff LOOLOLOL :D

    and and i'll change the header so that it matches :D

    ReplyDelete