Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Musings.

Many people don't blog, maybe its the fixed perception and knowledge that no one will ever read whats written, maybe its the fear of making one's opinion public or maybe a more plausible reason: people have no time. Everyone seems to be confined, contained in hour glasses, the trickling of sand uncannily loud and incessant whilst they bask in their captivity ( I say bask because people seem to be oblivious that they're caged by time) . Why has the slow vortex of lack lustre and routine life robbed everyone? Robbed everyone senseless?

So it's my first post, maybe i should talk about myself, it was my first intention except i kind of wrote what i thought as soon as i started blogging. (insert giggles here)
I am fifteen, sixteen in precisely 6 days!
There's not much to say, except i'm an individual. I don't think i fit into any stereotype, but i don't care because only judgemental people catagorize people. Though i must admit i do it myself. Okay moving on...
I love to read, and my ultimate goal is to make my bedroom a library. I am a chronic book reader, and if you tell me to read twilight i will roast you! Paraphrasing Gandalf there.
I listen to music made by people in bands with obscure names. Indie music is the best, it has articulate lyrics and is punctuated with non-cliche beats. The Courteeners and The Postal Service. I love British indie, the accent sounds intelligent. The Postal Service is American and i love American Indie too.
I don't like indie movies as much though. If you've ever watched Kieth you probably wouldn't understand what the movie is about unless you read the wikipedia article.... and thats if you ever get that compelled to google it and sift through the search engines results. Its hard to get the drift but not because the dialogue is extremely difficult to follow or the characters converse like they were products of Charlotte Bronte's imagination but because the background music is overpowering. Background music is not meant to exceed the volume of the actors voices but coupled with a poor budget and poor audio equipment you get exactly that. Indie movies... not my cup of tea.


Gahh i dislike talking about myself.
New Topic SIR!
Maybe tomorrow mam!


So this marks the end.
Till after Christmas non existent but maybe existent and then persistent blog reader!

1 comment:

  1. u write well ... i am happy to know that somebody reads madly... may be u can share about the books you read.. that would be interesting... and don't worry ... blogging is like looking into mirror.. don't bother whether someone else is reading or not....you want to write and that is important...
    sorry... if it sounds like advice... didn't intend to advice....

    ReplyDelete