Sunday, December 28, 2008

A common feeling amonst people who's names begin with the letter B. Or perhaps common amongst all people regardless of er.....

So now i know how Bart felt when Homer forgot to pick him up after soccer practice.
Was it soccer practice? i can't remember despite the fact that i've probably watched the episode a 10000000 mutliplied by infinity to the power of 10 times.
I was forgotten. It was rather comical actually.
I asked Ben if i could go home early, there were no customers and my tummy was angry at me and so were my knees- except they didn't really tell me because they have no voice sadly. - well actually they do have a voice but its not heard its felt, so therefore they have no voice because they can't be heard, right?But they still have a voice- because they can express themselves! i confuse myself. So he said yes. Then i said bye to everyone, and then Ben was like "look a wet floor sign". Then i laughed, because i slipped last time, and ended up fracturing my wrist and having a bruised lip.

Then i was like wohoo at my luck for getting let out early, because i could finally have my frozen coke and hot dog at Donut king ( i had decided to get this combo after staring at the donut king menu every time i wasn't serving.)
So basically i finished at 3.45 when i was meant to finish at four.
So i expected my brother to pick me up at 4.10 which is logical thinking right?
Anyways i waited. Chomped on my hot dog till it became invisible and drank my frozen coke until it had only scoopable frozen parts. By that time it was only 4 pm.
So i waited, the sun was burning me even though i was in the shade. My black pants were absorbing far too much heat, it wouldn't have suprised me if i got charred.
I waited till 4.40 pm and i was like where the hell is he?
So i looked for a pay phone because i didn't have my phone on me, which was really stupid of me. Then i couldn't find one so i went and asked Ben. I called and by the sound of his voice he had realised.
So i got picked up, but i felt forgotten.
Because i was forgotten.
But i'm over it now.


Oh and i saw a guy that looked exactly like Alex Gaskarth. (blonde version)
Carbon copy, honestly.


Back to school in exaclty one month.
The Subjects i chose

Extension English - 3 Units
Chemistry- 2 Units
Biology-2 units
Studies Of Religion-2 Units
Modern History-2 Units
Advanced Mathematics- 2 Units.

Then to my dismay,
i discovered that i wasn't allowed to do 13 units, so they removed my extension english and made it Advanced English.
Then i screamed for a while.
Called the cirriculum coordiantor up, put on my theatrics (with a lot of passion) and failed at getting thirteen units.
What school deprives students the right to choice, and thirteen bloody units? My school.
So i'm going to drop a unit of religion and get my EXTENSION ENGLISH BACK.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch.
    still, your anecdote was told very well. :)
    i like it!

    seemed like a poem to me... you really are a great writer!

    ReplyDelete