Sunday, December 28, 2008

I really didn't mean to post this much but i've got a lot on my mind and i couldn't help it.

The title would be extremely fitting for a new fall out boy song.
I wonder if they'll be remembered for having unecessarily long song titles.
But then again i wonder too much.
But then again i don't want apathy to engulf my many ponderings and curiousities.


When indecision has got you at gun point
will there be someone
someone
to take the bullet
or will you appear
comical
with onamatepia's
narrating
your every scream
and
the sound
of the bullet
through the air
and into
your soul.


Writing is the only way i can express myself really well.
I'm insecure.
I don't like it when people read what i've written, especially if its something that i put thought and passion into.
But at times i make stories and characters that i love so much that its difficult not to share it.
I still don't know what to do.
I love science and english equally.
I know that there will only be two courses i want to do in Univeristy.
Medical Science and Media And Communications, both at the University Of Sydney.
MEDICAL SCIENCE UAI: 91
MEDIA AND COMMUNICATIONS: 98.45

yeah pretty high UAI's but i'm determined.
here are career options i've played around with.

Medical Correspondent.
Time magazine journalist. (ambitious yeah i know. but i'd do it, i'll work my way from the bottom taking coffee orders etc.)
Doctor.
GP
Doctor and part time author.


I want to find inspiration again,
and motivation.

I really like this:
It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default. JK Rowling


I remember writing a feature article for english, the theme was heroes and i wrote about JK Rolwing. She really is an inspiration to me, and her story- her life reallycaptures the ability to stand up after tribulations and succeed.
I remeber getting the highest mark, and i'm not boasting- its because i was able to evoke the "she is really my hero" understanding to my english teacher.

1 comment:

  1. wow. you're amazing! I feel the exact same way, except I usually go out and blurt my stories...hahahah
    :)<3

    you've got high goals. im virtually the same.
    doctor
    teacher (prolly english or art)
    or writer. either journalist or author. :)

    right on.

    ReplyDelete