Wednesday, December 31, 2008

i want my freaking tickets

Freaking doesn't constitute as a swear word, right?
Cos swearing is like ineffectively expressing anger- due to lack of vocabulary.
And i don't want to ineffectively express my anger, cos i am angry.
But maybe not that angry.
Decide for yourself.
(insert string of specially chosen swear words)
BEEP BEEP BEEP

LOL thats me overexaggerating to an extent that i have made a mockery of myself.
i'm not angry.
i'm frustrated.
which can lead to anger.
yes indeed
why you ask,
because.............................
my tickets which cost me-well my mum- $150 have not arrived.
i paid $10 for postage and handling- and still they are incapable of delivering the tickets.
first it was 28 business days.
then it was the 30th of December.
How much longer.
i'm trying to maintain optimism, and like seriously put this whole thing into perspective.
but its FRUSTRATING

i want to see freaking FTSK, HGB, JM, NFG, VALENCIA, HOUSTON CALLS : (
its like my only opportunity.







please come in the mail.
do they deliver mail on the 1st of Jan?
i will now use my powers to induce my tickets into arriving tomorrow.
accio TICKETS
lol i am pathetic.








oh an vivian,
please don't farewell bilbo baggins style :(
i love reading your blogs.


Hi erica!
i realised you've read Maximum Ride!
i've read the first one.
and i though it was freaking awesome.
but the bookstores i go to only have the angel experiment and final warning.
so i had to order it :(
waiting sucks!






so i urban dictionaried rainbow child.
it came up with rainbow B*%$#
i see the world child isn't good enough.

1.
rainbow bitch
4 up, 1 down
A homosexual person who is being a bitch
"Ease up on the root beer, rainbow bitch!"



well that sums up a pissed person and an ignorant one too.

2 comments:

  1. wow. rainbow bitch? Id give it a down.

    b-b-b-bonnie and bobby made their way to the bar! haha. that's my favorite by them, cos it's so catchy! :)

    best of luck with your tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm Aren. =) I'll admit, I have the habit of swearing when I'm an angry at times. Hardly though. Oh, I'm sorry! Hopefully the tickets arrive soon. -Fingers crossed- =) Seems like a whole lot of bands are going to that venue. Hope you had a fun New Years! =) - Aren

    ReplyDelete