Friday, January 30, 2009

Diagnosis : Repetitive Awwkay Syndrome : RAS

Biology was productive!
Cwiz and i debated whether our bio teacher had an annoying habbit of saying awwkay of mmkayy. Cwiz was right in the end... it took me a while, he seemed to be saying a bit of both. But awwkay it is. Its totally getting to me, i don't want to be an "awwkay" kinda girl!
Like he says it after every sentence.
"Terrestrial environments are land based awwkay..?"
He's a nice teacher though.


Chemistry, i wanted to cry.
I could barely hear what the teacher was saying.

________________________

Right now my mind is plagued with worry!
I'm losing it...
So i want to do Extension English and drop a unit of Studies Of Religion and i'm worried that something will go wrong in the process.
I want it so bad.

UNWORRY ME :)

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like Mr. Mackey from South Park. Mmkay!? Teachers, more so than other people, seem to develop a lot of habits over the years. My Statistics teacher rubs his hands together as if we're about to eat a feast each time we enter our book. My first Spanish teacher always said "Ahora" and "Entonces" before she began a phrase (which means "Now" and "Then"). My History teacher from last year had a nervous cough and would always preface things with an, "alright, gee you probably think this is ridiculous." You get the point, ha. Teachers are crazy!

    I don't blame you for wanting English over Religion. I personally don't think any type of Religion class should be taught in high school. I mean, if there's an unbiased, Religion elective, that would be okay. Otherwise, I don't see the point. Good luck in getting that class. I don't know how else to unworry you :O.

    And I'm taking the SAT on March 14.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like English class probably as my favorite subject. So I think you should take English and drop Religious Studies. Also it will be fine switching. If you think its best for you then you should do it. Less worried yet?? :D

    I was about to feel like the only person on the plant that doesn't watch America's Best Dance Crew when you said that. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwkay, is what he kept saying.
    He's a really nice teacher though, like i'm learning a little bit from him..
    Chem though, oh dear. It took him ages to realise that he should turn the fans on, and i couldn't even understand what he was saying :(
    Chem homework is so wtf.

    If you want Bev you can change, we'll be in diff classes though :P

    ReplyDelete