Monday, January 19, 2009

Party at my house!

Okay this is the biggest coinkidink ever. People say there's no way of scaling coinkidinks cos a coinkidink is a coinkidink not matter how big or small. HOWEVER i will disembark the bandwagon of non existent coinkidink scaling.

So this morning i woke up, not because i made a conscious decision of doing so but i woke up due to instinct. Then i looked out the window- which i do every morning. And to my surprise the MAILMAN was riding up the driveway!! In my previous blog he did the same thing-that is ride up my drive way instead of shoving the mail in the letter box. So i raced downstairs, i am adamant that i looked like a hyrbid banshee human- because my hair was absolutely attrocius due to it being in a bun all yesterday.

I also noticed it was the mailman who didn't appreciate people opening the door before he knocked- which i had done before and managed to scare him away. So then he made me sign a slip, i truthfully scribbled something indecipherable and non legit. I remember forging my diary once at school and it had no resemblance to my mums actual signature it was like Qi Ping in cursive. I didn't intentionally make Qi Ping up it just looked like Qi Ping- and i have no idea what Qi Ping is. However the teacher did not doubt it and i wasn't given a detention.

And dedicated blog readers, you may have guessed what i had to sign for. MY SOUNDWAVE TICKETS! hooray for at last arriving.


LOL at bakery boy- he's very indie looking.
Also at my rate of abnormality- the whole inde music loving, reading excessively, having a manic obsession with harry potter etc. chances are there are few guys like me. I DON'T WANT TO BE A CAT LADY. However i am still young :) OMG that reminds me of our Careers Teacher who happened to be my homeroom teacher last year. Aww how i miss tenth grade when she would make us rest our heads on the desk then play really calming music- however it wasn't at all calming because there was a VIOLENT playing VIOLIN that came suddenly- like a crescendo thing and it totally freaked me out- I COULD'VE had a heart attack. But she always made excuses such as you are still young- when we had to do that job interview thing.

And you know what everyone says to me "you're different in a good way"
Also i'm excited because Alicia who went to Queensland said she saw the Harry Potter shop in Movie World and wands were $60.
Then my cousin who came back from Queesnland said she was going to get me the wand but settled for a keyring.
Naww wands would have been mad. I could like totally accio things for real.
Sorry for the many Harry Potter references, its just that i'm reading it again and you can't help the fact that if you read it a part of the Wizarding World is temporarily embedded in the reference making section of your brain.


Also i watched Ellen this morning and The All American Rejects played Gives You Hell and the lead singer i think his name is Tyson was wearing pink skinny's- and i'd really love a pair. However the look somewhat gaudy. Also AUSTRALIAN OPEN started today. Currently Australia's hopes lie with Bernard Tomic- 16 year old sun glass wearing guy. My dad never liked Lleyton Hewwit on account of having a "nasty temper", however i believe Lleyton was asbolutely rad in his early years.
My favourite player is still Novac Djokovic.

Anyways i am off to go Dymocks to pick up my book orders.

2 comments:

  1. SOUNDWAVE!!!! That is going to be a crazy festival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who has the time to think of big words while still in the midst of holidays? I am obviously not one.

    Did you and Rosaline happen to start blogs at the same time or something?

    ReplyDelete