Sunday, January 18, 2009

In Response.

Cwiz has mentioned ever so pretentiously that she is feeling lonely. This feeling provoked and emphasised in her own mind through such shows as Gossip Girl and 90210. I've watched a few episodes so my judgement isn't probably the best and i don't want to go ranting about something i lack knowledge in, so I'll just describe it through one word and thats : Superficial.
Oh and one more thing : Unrealistic. ARE 16 year olds meant to look like that?
However i respect everyone who enjoys it because it is entertaining.....err to some extent.

But Cwiz don't feel LONELY! There's someone out there and if you push yourself into been in a relationship it won't work out : ) Not that you are and i know for one you're not :D But i'm just saying due to past experiences. However you have more experience in the field. Actually i have no experience at all.

Before i used to really like a guy who i had known for a while. And i quite regret it and i can only describe myself as PATHETIC, and i dislike myself for it- however the outcome was greater knowledge. Okay so he liked the music i liked and everything but if i recall he never really remembered things. He could never remember things that i said. And i pushed it, i really did. I would always talk to him and everything. I think it kind of grew on me- i didn't even like him that way to begin with but i just pushed myself into thinking that. Anywho he didn't like me- and i actually had the guts to tell him i liked him. However all is done and i'm glad i did it because i've realised the kind of guys i'd like to be with.

But i've just realised that the few guys that have liked me aren't the one's i like at all. Also i recall the incident on my first shift at work where the check out boy kept smiling at me. Then he asked my manager about me etc. I hated it very much so and could not tolerate it. So really i don't know where this is going....but my point is MAYBE i'm lonely too.

Of course i'll never break my parents rule and that is not having a boyfriend until i'm at uni. I like smart boys. Currently there's this guy who works at the bakery, i'd really like to be his friend- he's cute too but that has nothing to do with it.
He goes to that selective school.
I served him today .
Cwiz has also mentioned its possible to like a lot of guys at once.

2 comments:

  1. I like the fact that my name is mention a billion times in this entry.
    LOL @ Bakers delight guy.

    And it is really possible to like a lot of guys at once, i mean where did the word Two-timing come from?

    Hence, i am awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post! gossip girl etc is so ridiculous! ahaha

    I like smart boys, too! bahaha i've sworn off super sporty boys because all the sporty boys I know are anti-learning and would rather be brawn.

    and im not allowed to date until college either. im not sure how I feel about that yet. hahah. it neither upsets me nor excites me...so...

    bakery boy! we should give him a code name! :D

    louth: (low-th) n.
    the act of wanting to be a stranger's friend in hopes that something will bloom.
    (that's how I met my best friend! haha)

    ReplyDelete