Sunday, January 4, 2009

Stuck.

I have the word BOJANGLES stuck in my head.
It is freaking annoying.
It just keeps popping up, the song thats in my head right now - Pictures of You- is being punctuated with the word BOJANGLES. In fact everytime i think my thoughts are interrupted with BOJANGLES!
Before i had the word indignation stuck in my head.
Then i forgot the word indignation so i tried remebering it, and then i got angry because i knew the word- it was there, somwehere in my brain, yet it was unextractable.
So at last i rembered it- after sifting through the i section of the dictionary and having an epiphany.
I am weird.
Anyways this blog isn't probably helping the word BOJANGLES get out of my head. And when i read it again it'll probably be permenant. i don't even know what BONJANGLES is and i quite frankly don't want to know. Because it conjures odd connotations.

So i got promoted yesterday- well trained for being a burger gal.
The plus sides are numerous:
- in control of the radio. HA! no more mainstreamnesssssssssssssssss
- don't have to talk to customers,
- better pay . so basically i have gotten three pay rises last month and this month :)

I gave given up on my cyber social life.
I really have.
No more MSN.
No more Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Why are yiou doing that for? :(

    and what are you now? assistant manager? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bojangles is possibly the raddest word to get stuck in your head.
    congrats. hahahah

    oh, and good for you on the promotion! :) pick a good station, just for me ;) hahaha


    btw, any updates on your Houston Calls tickets?

    ReplyDelete