Monday, January 5, 2009

Update and Summary


Yay.

My tickets are coming end of this week , or early next week : )

According to a just received email from soundwave!

New topic:
I feel as if i didn't say goodbye to 2008.


So here i will highlight all the great things- important events of the past year : ( so i can welcome 2009. Because i'm still living in the past.

1. World Youth Day- July 2008.
Greatest Experience to date.















Crossing Harbor Bridge for the Final Mass, with the Pope :)

I am not in that photo and did not cross the Harbor Bridge and walk all the way to Randwick, but instead i walked from Central to Randwick - i think it was 7 km :) thats my brother, i don't know where my photo's went and i will go crazy if i fail to find them.

- WYD: met the awesomest people, i was to in the moment to get emails but i got photo's : ) which i will find, i promiseeeee :) i also hold the record for going to mass five times a week.

2. Graduation Nov 26 2008? I give up on the whole list thing, this is no particular order now.



















marionne, me, dee, kristin, chin-chin, julia, wendy,charisse, kim















alisha, rosie, kristin, me!

Goodbye table cloth uniforms, and those winter kilts!















little sister, julia, me, stina!



3. Formal December 12 , forget the numbers, i just think its organised, formal does not come anywhere near 3. I don't like dancing to RNB! i pixie dance to indie.muahahaha. Alicia and i were tempted to ask the DJ if he had All time low in his laptop.























































i quit. it just takes to damn long to compile a list.


i saw this photo.

- last day of school Nov 25. Last day of YEAR 10 : )
what an awesome homeroom

No comments:

Post a Comment