Friday, January 16, 2009

when you said you were falling apart i thought you meant you were falling apart

I've been at work everyday since Wednesday. But i'm not complaining, its tolerable and there's really nothing to do at home except complain about the heat, ignore the incessant ringing of the phone and camp under the airconditioner.
Yeah sadly my life at home sucks. I've been rereading Harry Potter, i finished the first one yesterday and no matter how many times i read it, i still laugh out loud at the funny bits and Fred+George's jokes. I especially laughed when Ron+Harry were stuck in the Devils Snare, and Hermoine was told to light a fire but she was like "there is no wood" and ron was like "ARE YOU A WITCH OR WHAT?" and Harry was like "use your wand". Then Harry was like "Lucky Hermoine listens in herbology" and then Ron was like "Lucky Harry still has his brain in a crisis" LOLOLOLOLOL. Those aren't the exact words obviously, but i'm still laughing anyways.


It's going to storm tonight, you can tell because there are dark clouds hovering and obscuring sunlight. Yes state the obvious. I just came back from work, it was perfectly sunny and i planned to walk my dog but now i can't!



I am boring myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment