Friday, January 16, 2009

I feel like the guy with the zits who works at krusty burgers every hour of his insignificant cartoon life, except i don't feel like him externally.

So normally at work i'd be staring at the carpark or if i'm on mall side i'd be eyeing the donut king menu. But if you are a keen blog reader and have been following my ever so interesting and eye poppingly intriguing blogs you would have noted (check the tiny scrawl in your diaries folks!) that i was recently promoted. I'm not so sure if its a promotion anymore,working on my third burger gal shift propelled my belief that it is rather stressful and has a very demoting deamanour (excuse the spelling) - i mean the mere title expresses eternal demotion.

So i worked from 9am-5pm (Very generic, i know!) and i was put on burgers. It was very stressful indeed, honestly how many times can one person re enter the queue due to fear that their stomach has not reached its maximum capacity of burger intake. So anyways i mean i think i could've handled it, if not for the MASSIVE gloves that i was told to wear. Honestly they're the perfect fit for HAGRID and clearly i am not HAGRID.


Anyways i couldn't take it anymore. Not even A different song playing on the radio helped me. I have truthfully memorised all the lyrics to songs currently playing on the radio. For example the new kelly clarkson song and and STUPID LADY GAGA "you should've never looked at me that way" ohh how tortourous- perhaps you shouldn't have caught HIM LOOKING AT YOU THAT WAY AND THEN MAYBE (just maybe) YOU WOULDN'T have realised he was looking at you that 'way' and then written a stupid song about IT! (haven't you heard of WRITERS BLOCK) . I could win a million dollars right now, bring me to one of those "finish this lyric" shows, there are about a bajillion of them aren't there? Yeah so thats a bajillion times a million for me. Ohh the benefits. AHAHA i am of course overexaggerating and i wasn't really that angry but i have a knack of insterting hyperboles (not to be confused with HYPERBOWL- something i am doubtful exists) where they do not belong.
Anywho i was replaced.

3 comments:

  1. The title would be another good Fall Out Boy song title.
    I dislike Lady Gaga very much.
    My favorite lyrics game show is The Singing Bee.
    It's thu best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who have you been replaced with
    and lady gaga has cool hair :o

    ReplyDelete