Thursday, February 12, 2009

crack the shutters.

Stop freaking acting like you're above it all.
Even if he did talk to me i'd be a better brick wall than him.
I shouldn't care but i feel like he's doing it on purpose.


I went to work :) I replaced Danielle's shift.
ASMITA was at work! i've missed her, she is the best! We spent the whole night laughing.
Stewart/ burger boy used the time gun and instead of putting the dates he wrote fag and stuck it on everyone.
I laughed out loud at Sam's waterlogged hands, wash up kids get it tough i must say.


I came home at tenish.
Then ALICIA messaged me asking what type of shoes she should wear tomorrow. I thought what a lost one Broose Moose was cancelled, we wear normal uniform. THEN EVERYONE made clear that it was mufti- i seriously would've gone to school in my uniform.
I guess i didn't hear the announcements in my depressed state.
I'm leaving school early tomorrow:
miss out on Chemistry and Math :(


I need a hair cut.
Zac called me emo countless times!

2 comments:

  1. Do it! Friend Request me on Facebook! A lot of my cousins have MSN Messenger but I don't. I should probably get it though. It seems like a lot of people outside of the US, have it.

    Do you have to wear uniforms to school? Cause that would suck.And I also need a haircut...my hair is way way way to long.

    ReplyDelete