Thursday, February 12, 2009

much ado about nothing

today was a mess.

Broose Moose was postponed due to bad weather
Plus side is that i don't miss out on anything when i leave early for an
orthodontist appointment tomorrow.

I had a math meeting at C1 during recess.
I expected an Assesment or something.
I was WRONG.
The meeting was for bitter news.
People in Advanced Math Classes like me, were being moved into a new Math Class, Adv. Math C. Three people from my math were being moved.
At this point i knew i would be one of the three, i just had that feeling.
So the invevitable happened. I felt picked on. I really did. Like i was singled out. I felt like crying because my timetable is always being screwed around with. Take for example not being able to do thirteen units and losing my EXTENSION ENGLISH.


Third period i had an english pre test.
I think i did okay, except i didn't finish. I didn't expect to, considering my sucky disposition.

So i cried in fourth period, i was really liking math, i had a great teacher and now i was being moved. It was just too good to be true, to finally have a great math teacher and actually love math. So i half listened to the librarian tell us where the religion books were found in accordance to the dewey decimal system. 290. I guess i really was listening aye?


Then during lunch i decided to visit the cirriculum coordinator along with Jessica and Jenny who happened to be moved classes as well. We were all a bit teary, he heard us out- something i didn't expect. Then he after discussing with deputy principal came back.
I asked him. "So there's nothing you can do?" and he said point blank. "I'd guess i have to put you all back"

Then he put Jenny and Jessica back to their normal classes, Because Jess got moved bio, geography classes as well and jenny just bio.
Then he came to me, and i told him about how i wanted to do extension english.
He asked me what i got for english in the SC. I said 95. Then he said 'woah' and he said "you should be extension then".
So in like two seconds he put me in an extension class. I didn't have to wait for next week to change my subjects. I was over happy but still worried about losing a great math teacher.

THEN
Coincidently i happened to have period 5 Math and Period 6 Biology. I should've had Period 5 biology and period 6 math.
So then i attended these classes, and guess what? my math teacher is GREATER, and BIOLOGY teach is even better than my old one.




Oh the dramatic irony.

4 comments:

  1. oh Beverly you have such a great mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha, you're really good in english. Damn, I got a C+ in it last semeter which is like the 77-79 range.

    Thats good your two teachers are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go beverly! Things would've def worked out for you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bev, i am totally :( sadfacing.
    Your not in my bio class anymore. sadface.

    ReplyDelete