Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Don't forget about the blue skies, sunrise and all the space between

Yesterday morning i almost got run over.It wasn't like i was jay walking or anything.
The walk sign was freaking green. And the stupid mini bus with this stupid lady driving it almost freaking ran me over. She didn't even give freaking way. I don't trust traffic lights and i don't freaking trust people in cars. I wanted to freaking scream at her.


So yeah; now that i have ranted about the lady who is either visually impaired, plain stupid or lacks regard for the lives of freaking human beings, i shall write about other things.

Right now the sky is blue.
And i am feeling happy.
My homework load is light.


I have three assesments in total
English: Monday 23rd February
Chemisrty: Monday 2nd March
Modern History: Wednesday 24th March


I think for modern history i'll do the Black Panthers.
We have to Asses the contribution of your chosen individual,organisation,event to the Civil Rights Movement in the USA in the 1950's and 1960's.

I initially wanted to do JFK but thats just cliche. Everyone would want to do it. Also with the Black Panthers, there's a lot to say.

I haven't researched other people to do from the list like:
Stokley Carmichael
James Meredith
Thurgood Marshall


Maybe i should.

Anyways in Studies of Religion.
Dev screamed out she read my blog post. Then Sir just looked at me and said what? like i had an opinion about whatever he was saying. I didn't even say anything. I wasn't even looking at him. In class i flipped to the back of the book and wrote Gaskarth in cursive. I really like that last name.

Today he spoke about the various ways of killing cows and chicken.
It made me sick.
Sigh
Now my brain is filled with the unecessary.




Soundwave in 4 days!

3 comments:

  1. SOUNDWAVE IN FOUR DAYS. I'LL COUNT DOWN WITH YOU. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate almost getting hitting by cars. It sucks.

    There is a high school in San Francisco called Thurgood Marshall.

    Lastly March 24 is my little sisters birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mini bus?
    is that the equivalent of a short bus here?
    with the mentally handicapped? :3
    theyre nice.

    but my cousin got hit by a car three times! he never got seriously injured, though

    ReplyDelete