Thursday, February 19, 2009

i'm calling out to you from the basement, i got a need to feel so I Shake! Shake!

i've just realised that The Subways are coming to Soundwave.
3 days!

Today was okay.
Math was pretty funny.
I was sitting there doing question fifteen for about five minutes. Sir was helping this other guy and i was just sitting there going "grr" about ten times. I couldn't do freaking question fifteen. So after he helped the other guy he came up to me and asked:
"Beverly are you okay? Do you need help? You sound like you do, i keep hearing grr from you!"
I was like "Yes".
So funny though. I was going to ask for help.
The question seemed so easy after he did it.
I like math :)

So anyway - Oh my! Autosave failed. And now its working again. Ahaha i'm a complete ditz.
School was mad.
Chemistry is so slowpaced and so is Extension English.
In Extension we're deconstructing T.S Elliot's Wasteland.
Sigh.
Its really complicated. I don't like poems where you have to read extensive notes and read into every allusion. It kind of kills the meaning , but at the same time you'll never know the meaning until you deconstruct it.
Chemistry is just lovely. Especially when your teacher gets mad after losing a two cent peice. We were using them to scratch various rocks. I don't blame him. I'd be pissed off if people failed to return my things.

Biology was rad. It was really nice and sunny and i asked Sir if we were going outside to do a prac, he gave me an unclear answer. Anywho our school is basically surrounded by bush and its rad cos we can go out to the gully and full test environments. Its really pretty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment