Sunday, February 15, 2009

I remember the time you told me about when you were eight, And all those things you said that night that just couldn't wait

Work 12pm-5pm
Consisted of:
-Hearing 30H!3 on the radio. Which was like What On Earth! Like Oh My Freaking Gall Bladder!
- Discussing boating licences with Sasho during my break and Zac's many ipod phases.
- Eloisa suprising me after work. As soon as i clocked off i saw her. And i hadn't seen her since Novemeber 08.
- Teasing Phumon about her infatuation with her 20 year old tutor.
- PK scaring the crap out of me. I was in the cool room stocking the drinks and he just came out of nowhere.
-Stewart coming in and saying hello. He had a clearance balloon which he said he stole off the ceiling. It was one of those rad foil balloons.



Home
-Watching movies with Eloisa and Anthony.
-Reading The Catcher In The Rye and smiling at the Great Gatsby allusion, old sport
-Finishing my extension english homework.
-Listening to FM Static.
-Talking to Alicia






Soundwave is in Seven days.

San Fransisco is 19 hours behind Sydney.
Thats like woah.
I'm in the future!
Hi Shandy!

3 comments:

  1. LOLOL
    im in the future
    (H)
    ROFL!
    thats what i would say :L

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!!!! Wow, I like just woke up on Sunday...and you wrote that at 9:30 already. Also you were listening to "Tonight" weren't you? Soundwave sounds pretty awesome. How much money do you plan on bringing? My friend blew like 60 dollars at Warped Tour last year. I don't get how he could do that! I don't even have 60 dollars!

    ReplyDelete