Monday, February 16, 2009

If I could ever see the way you understand me.....take these last six candles

There's a tree outside the window.
To the left hand side of the room, back row seat, near the window of Room 11, you have a perfect view of this tree. I sit there. And contemplate whether the eucalypt looking tree is prettier or the green tree with ferny looking leaves is. I wish i knew their names. Tree A vs Tree B. I'll decide tomorrow during Extension Class. If i manage to secure that seat. Not promising anything.

Basically.
I'm confused about English.
I'm trying my best.
And i'll try even harder.
Its just different when anything and everything you wrote before was good enough for an A and now everything you write is just average. Or a B.

I have to adapt.


My friends are the best. They know how to comfort people and make them happy.
I wish i could do just that.
Why do i lack empathy.
Why do i suck at being comforting.

Studies of Religion was depressing. I miss my old class. I would laugh the loudest at Sir's jokes. He would read the text book in different accents. He'd wipe the brick wall with a white board rubber thing and say he was rubbing off non existent grafitti. And his many ice cream fridge analogies.
My new teacher spoke about how this lady microwaved her cat, how funerals are expensive, how hindu women used to be burnt alive when their husbands died like in the last century or so. Something like that, i was too concerned about the view outside to absorb every significant thing he said.
He's probably a good teacher. I just wan't in the mood to make judgement.


Recess and Lunch was spent listening to Tonight- FM Static. Shandy guessed right.

I don't like being sad.
But sometimes that pit is so tempting.
So easy to fall into.



You know what annoys me?
Answering the phone.

2 comments:

  1. Haha if that annoys you...then I wonder what else does. It is really easy to fall into that pit of sadness. It sucks to because it is pretty hard to get out. So try your hardest not to. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find answering the phone really annoying, too!
    And I can't comfort people either. I wish I knew how...

    ReplyDelete