Saturday, February 21, 2009

soundwave tomorrow :)

Apparently we can only get one signing, from one band.
Tough.
I have to choose between Valencia, Hellogoodbye and Jack's Mannequin.
And its really tight because you have to buy signing tickets for two dollars at the gate, and there are only 100 tickets for each band.
But i'm getting tshirts for all three anyways!
So i'm going to buy heaps of merch!
And take heaps of photo's!
And have fun!
Alicia is currently cleaning her room for when i come over.
I'm going with her+her uncles.
Eastern Creek Raceway isn't that far, which is great.
I'm worried about the crowd.
Also Valencia and The Audition are playing at the same time, and i want to see the full forty minutes Valencia play. However Alicia wants to watch the Audition also. So we're cutting the time.

1 comment:

  1. Well I've met Andrew from JM and he is a really nice dude. Valencia is also seem like really great dudes. And the guys from Hellogoodbye are really funny I hear. JM are probably the most famous out of all these guys...well at least in the US they are. I would get Valencia's autograph just cause they seem like really down to earth dudes and I think they're music is awesome.

    Also Valencia > The Audtion. Even if I like the Audition, Valencia will probably put on a better show.

    ReplyDelete