Saturday, February 7, 2009

when i fumble over words you smile. you kiss my cheek and say i like your style

So my english homework is lacking a paragraph.
I'm still trying to make up my mind about which concept of identity i should choose.
I don't want to continue because:
1. I'm indecisive
2. I feel like twirling in a ballerina-esque way. I don't know why. And if i do so it'll be fun and i'll never want to stop.........
3. There's a 300 word limit.
a. I will have to shorten my sentences, sentences that i am happy with. Sentences that are like elements- cannot be made simpler.
b. I'm currently at 290 words.
c. Word limits are like chains on those that love detail.
d. However word limits prevent circumlocution.
e. I love waffles
f. This list is losing relevancy


This post is me procrastinating.


I miss running through the sprinklers and water fights.
Water restrictions- poor kids who will never experience frolicking LEGALLY.

3 comments:

  1. Frolick through your backyard with the sprinkler on, they'll never find you!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I had school today, well for me. In 25 minutes it is officially Sat! 14 hours is so far ahead. I would skip school for ATL in a flash. I would skip state testing for them too! Also how do you get that awesome titles. Do you make them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate to #2.
    I get that SO MUCH.
    teehee

    ReplyDelete