Tuesday, March 3, 2009

i am slipping through

Friends.
Sometimes i feel like i have so many.
Then somedays i question friendships. I question who my true friends are.
I mean i'm no loner,
at times i don't mind sitting alone in class, sometimes i really do love sitting alone and i don't feel the compulsion or need to make a new friend so i don't have to sit alone.
I'm not that shy anymore, i talk to people, i initiate conversations with complete strangers.

But today i felt friendless.
I was walking to the mall alone.
Yesterday i walked to the bus stop alone.
Like i don't mind it. But i'm just trying to say. Loneliness sucks sometimes.
Today i felt really chosen over.
I won't get into particulars. I don't know how many of my school friends read this anonymously.
I bet not that much.

But still.

Oh by the way.

Do you know i don't understand bets. It really sucks. I feel stupid. If you know please tell me how. I don't understand the whole betting thing, this is probably a poor example. 23 to 1. Or something like that. I hope you understand me. And i really hope that is a valid example.

I'm no gambler!



Also yeah getting back to the point.
Then when i went to the mall. I saw Alex, Andrew and Ashley and we spoke for a while.
Then i didn't feel that lonely :)

But i do realise now. I can vaguely distinguish my true friends. I could make a list. And five people would be on it.


2 comments:

  1. sorry i wasn't talking with yaaaa.
    had tutoring, or so i thought.
    turns out he cancelled :( LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack's mannequin, for sure, right? :)

    I know how you feel...sometimes i feel super lonely just cos Im like, not hanging out while they all are or im sitting at home reading.
    i mean, i love reading, but it does make you wonder.

    i dont like big groups of friends.
    but it is really sad/funny
    my list is consists of seven people. :(
    I really should hang out with guys more, though.

    hope you feel better!
    not to be blunt, but your last two posts arent very promising in terms of how well you're feeling!

    im sending you a million hugs!
    and maybe one day, we'll be on MSN at the same time.
    hahaha
    <3

    ReplyDelete