Monday, March 2, 2009

they all carry on. they want nothing but to be better off.

When i'm angry i write things. To get everything off my chest. When i read back on what i've written i understand how to move on and i understand what it is that made me angry. At times i laugh at myself because i'm either upset about something pointless or angry at someone who i'm actually not really angry at. It makes me a better person.
I wrote this, in my english book.
I'm pretty sure i wrote it during english.

I am changing
like the tides of the moon
and the phases of the sea
the desolateness of time
the landscape of noon
decipher this
analyse it,
the way you would
crease a brow and exclaim
"i don't get you"
because you don't know-
how i feel.
you can't visualise the pen i write with
the stroke of my hand
the mood it inscribes
and embeds my emotions
ink by ink
You only know the limits of this
language
the gloom in my eyes.

he said lets escape
uncloak the fibres that tie us down
because every signal
every step
is just an action
until its felt.

when i'm thoroughly angry things just flow. i just write whatever, when i read back on it- my head and hands have encapsulated the thoughts, the stream of consciousness.
try it some time.
i'm no poet.

1 comment:

  1. You should write lyrics for songs. They would probably work out.

    ReplyDelete