Saturday, March 14, 2009

OH MY FREAKING GALL BLADDER MULTIPLIED BY TEN TO THE POWER OF INFINITY

ALL TIME LOW IS FREAKING COMING TO AUSTRALIA!
SYDNEY MANNING BAR.
HOLY CANOLI.
i am freaking going, i don't care.
i've always wanted to go, and i would be thoroughly pissed if i didn't get tickets.
the chances of it selling out are pretty high, knowing that manning bar is such a small place.
But this is brilliant news!
Valencia is coming in May and All Time Low in June.
I hope i can go.
Already Alicia is thinking her mum will only let her go to one. I hope my mum will let me go both. And i don't know which i'd pick if i have to chose,
tough.
I think the tickets will be around $50-70.
And thats decent.
i am excited,
May and June will be the best,
a good time away from exams.
i have a game plan, if my mum doesn't let me go.
i'll get the best results possible for my exams.
then after that, she can't refuse?
I mean i hope so.
But its a good way of challenging myself.


ALL TIME FREAKING LOW: JUNE 5

1 comment:

  1. one of my cousin's favorite bands is all time low.
    she has a closer taste in music with you than i do.
    i mean, I love all the same bands
    but i also branch out to other stuff which I love more
    whereas hers is almost exactly like yours
    haha <3

    Nerdy boys dont have time for us.
    so true.
    but that's the beauty of it
    cos they're always studying.

    but yes, nerdy boys do have the cutest mannerisms.

    ReplyDelete