Saturday, March 14, 2009

you can never eat too many M&M's

its official, i'm addicted.
i bought a 250g bag of m&m's after work,
and i just stood outside the mall eating them in the dark, and then i looked inside and all the m&m's were red.
it made me sad,
the i told myself they all taste the same anyways.
stupid m&m colour break up, my fault for not reading the packet.
Anywho worked sucked, that was the crappest close ever.
Me and Sam didn't even get to do bin run, i did bin run with daniel, who made me do something besides riding on the trolleys.
Sam would always do everything!
Then i told Daniel how Sam would always do everything,
and he's like yeah fine i'll do it, its light anyways.
Yeah you do that.
So i just stood there, and walked back fast.
i was late to work, so much traffic these days. its like everywhere i go there's traffic.
i never knew so many people lived in Prestons.

But work really did suck, it was so sucky.
my sister is buying me tickets to the all time low concert!
damn straight gaskarth

1 comment:

  1. gaskarth?
    im sorry worked sucked!

    the tickets make up for it, right?

    ReplyDelete