Tuesday, March 10, 2009

rationalise.

Some days, I have a million things to say and sometimes i don't have anything to say worth discussing.
Thats like writing. Some days my brain is just filled with ideas, as soon as an idea comes to mind, the rest start flooding in and its so difficult to get them all down and expand them.
I was doing my extension english homework, and normally i'd just be blank and force myself to make paragraphs that make sense. And it was weird, i actually had ideas. \

Chemistry today was fun.
Cwiz and I have these ongoing scouting jokes. Our teacher once wore this t-shirt, which cwiz thought looked like a boyscout top.
oh my.
there are about a million jokes associated with scouting.
and i hope they don't get old.
Cwiz and i got the same mark on our chemistry quiz, we cheered ourselved up with this excuse "its just a novak quick quiz!"
indeed, we'll do better next time. LOL when we remember all the valencies.
and me, i remember that flourine is diatomic and don't freaking remember its f, not fl.
exactly.
i don't make sense.


also i played ping pong today!
like wow.
i did something!
ahaha besides sit there and listen to music.

2 comments: