Sunday, March 15, 2009

that is all.

This morning i did Exercise 4.7, and wrote out the quadratics formula for every single question!
minus b, plus or minus square root bsquared minus four a c over 2a.
Its insane i can't get it out of my head.
Its like a crap song on repeat.

Sad Realisations for the 15th of March:

1. Get Well! Balloons are extremely imperative.

2. The party down the road, has been the party down the road for five days straight. No Joke.
There's this white tent in the yard, and there are these guys on the front lawn drinking beer, and its like they haven't moved at all. Eloisa tells me that they spent $200 on barbeque coal (she works at the supermarket, so she would know!).

3. I could've choked on the unblended strawberry in my smoothie!

4. I like cheese.

5. I make good sandwhiches!

6. 4 and 5 are Happy Realisations.

7. Jack's Mannequin were on the radio.

8. I have a really bad singing voice.

1 comment: