Sunday, March 15, 2009

its a beautiful day!

I'm almost done my modern history speech!
My biggest concern is exceeding the five minute limit!
I'm writing this post because i'm sick of rereading my speech every five minutes, so i'm having a break- listening to music that makes me want to dance! like The Maine, 30H!3 and FTSK.
-you're as fake as the moans you makeeee....- must give credit where credit is due. Maine= awesome lyrics, however superficial some songs are!

Anyways today is a beautiful day!
I volunteered to walk to the bakery and buy fresh bread. Which i regretted, because i ended up walking with a massive bag of 12 rolls and a bag of white slice bread! Then i had to get laundry powder as well.


I just remembered something from thursday.
Talking to Rosaline.
We look around, Josh is spraying lynx about a kilometre away.
Rosaline screams " HEYYYY!! can you not SPRAY THAT!, I HAVE ASTHMA YOU KNOWW!!".
I laughed so much.

Also i remembered last night, I was wondering where Sam went. Then i looked outside, and he was there, standing out in the rain knocking on the clear glass! ahaha i felt so bad, because he was out there for ten minutes. locked out.
So funny though.



I'm listening to this song now: Bob and Bonnie- Houstone Calls!
As the reel spins, so does the room
As their eyes meet all the streetlights they flicker
Glacing outside,
the moon shines bright for them
Does he still look at you the same way now?

I like that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment