Thursday, May 14, 2009

Acts of non conformity

I read this article regarding conformity- but more specifically on the concepts of: diffusion of responsbility and the bystander effect.
This article lead me to perform one act of non conformity everyday this whole week and observe reactions.

Wednesday:
Skipped from the canteen to where we hang. I had to skip around people- very awkward-i felt too happy to scan faces but this one guy i skipped around thought i was mental- i was half hopping because he was in my way.

I wore a 50 cent tag, never realised the benefits of doing so.

Cameron- Skipped on our way to the bus stop and pretended to hitchhike, ahh i was laughing so much.


Today:
Wore an apple sticker on my chin- forgot about it until cwiz said 'wtf bev' and laughed out loud.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you're my hero! i want to do this, too! haha
    i want to make a whole separate blog for it... and make a whole she-bang of it! :)

    this is brilliant.

    and I meant love as in friends and family. ahah

    ReplyDelete