Friday, May 8, 2009

I traded my black pen with chariseey's blue one.
Favourite pen regained!

Yesterday my sister brought home vegan chocolate (Alter eco made in switzerland, dark chocolate with almond nuts- spells yumm!). She used it as bait to get me off the computer!
Today she bought me a Malcolm X Sparks Note autobiography - which was half random- half logical, since the American Civil Rights movement was a previous area of study.
The thing was she went to Basement Books at Central, and it was 50 cents. I could not believe this. But i was equally glad.
She's getting me more on Tuesday. Must wait till then.

I can't help but think there's a catch.
She's making me help her study the brain, temporal lobes is stuck in my head.
Still indecisive. medicine versus media and communications



Going basement books and the NSW state library, day trip with charisse and gyndee!
Doing nerdy things. I love the city




I feel that i'm back to normal now.
Had an emo moment with alicia today, walked around the whole school twice.
reflective mode spent pacing and making straight lines in the dirt.
Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment